News Center
smartGAS reducing rental

smartGAS reducing rental

Jun 01, 2010Percentage reduction in rent: the percentage of the rental unit that is uninhabitable is determined, and the rent is reduced by that amount. For example, if one of a rental unit's four rooms is uninhabitable, the tenant could withhold 25 percent of the rent. the tenant would have to pay the remaining 75 percent of the rent.

[email protected]

News Detail

  • Do I have a right to rent reduction while major repairs

    Jun 01, 2010Percentage reduction in rent: the percentage of the rental unit that is uninhabitable is determined, and the rent is reduced by that amount. For example, if one of a rental unit’s four rooms is uninhabitable, the tenant could withhold 25 percent of the rent. the tenant would have to pay the remaining 75 percent of the rent.

    Get Price
  • Reducing Utility Bills at Rental Properties

    Jun 25, 2019Landlords invest in rental properties to make money. Your profit is determined by the rental income you receive minus your expenses. Reducing the expenses you have associated with the rental property is one way to increase your bottom line. Here are some great tips for reducing the utility bills at your rental property.

    Get Price
  • How to Prevent a Tax Hit When Selling a Rental Property

    Jan 06, 2021There are various methods of reducing capital gains tax, including tax-loss harvesting, using Section 1031 of the tax code, and converting your rental

    Get Price
  • Letter Refusing To Reduce Rent - SemiOffice.Com

    Oct 03, 2018Format of Rejection Letter by Landlord To Tenants to not decrease Rent Price. Property rate has increased so much over the years and tenants are now finding it difficult to pay such huge amount in the limited pay but landlord is not decreasing the rent. Letter Rejecting Reduction In Rent Price To, Mr. Bryce Walker, Continue reading Letter Refusing To Reduce Rent

    Get Price
  • Any Apartments Reducing Rent due to Closed Amenities

    Apr 07, 2020I live in Adams Morgan and wrote to my apartment management when they closed amenities in March due to COVID-19 to see if they would be willing to reduce the rent. While we certainly agree with their decision, we chose the apartment building specifically for the amenities, and pay a lot of money to use the rooftop, gym, lounge, courtyard, and

    Get Price
  • The Renters Guide to Smart Meters

    The Renters’ Guide to Smart Meters. Whether you’re renting a property in a group, with a partner, or by yourself, gas and electricity bills are a big part of a household’s monthly outgoings – and without knowing how much energy you’re using or what it’s costing, they can be a big worry too!

    Get Price
  • What to Do When Your Rental Is Vacant | Real Estate | US

    Aug 17, 2018Reduce your chances of having your rental sit vacant for a month or more at a time by being clever about when you rent it out. Gwyn says Apartment Dynamics aims to make the largest number of lease expirations occur during the busiest time of year for renters to seek a new home. To get on the right pattern, you may have to keep your rental

    Get Price
  • Landlords Fume as Starbucks, Other Chains Seek Extended

    Landlords Fume as Starbucks, Other Chains Seek Extended Rent Cuts Property owners are generally reluctant to offer relief because of accounting rules, effect on ability to get loans

    Get Price
  • Customer Portal Software | Sensus Products

    When you put this data at their fingertips, you can reduce call volumes and provide greater customer control over water and energy use. Your staff can view the same screens your customer sees, making it easier to understand and answer questions, or explain changes.

    Get Price
  • Energy Efficiency Programs Offered by Utilities | EnergySage

    Nov 16, 2018Many of the energy efficiency programs available to homeowners and businesses across the United States are sponsored by utilities. A utility encouraging its customers to use less energy and reduce their monthly bills might seem counterintuitive at first glance, but energy efficiency measures have benefits for property owners and utilities alike.

    Get Price
  • Rent Hardship - New York City

    NYCHA has simplified its Rent Hardship Policy to make it easier than ever for you to reduce your rent during the COVID-19 crisis. If your hours have been cut at work, or if you have lost your job, you can complete an Interim Recertification immediately.

    Get Price
  • Ask an expert: Can I get rid of my smart meter?

    Sep 25, 2017S cores of Telegraph Money readers disagree.. But if you have changed your mind after having one installed, you do have a number of options. Firstly, you

    Get Price
  • Thermostats and Temperature - Georgia Power Marketplace

    Shop for energy-saving smart thermostats at Georgia Power Marketplace. See if you qualify for instant online rebates on top brands like Nest, ecobee and Honeywell.

    Get Price
  • Energy Saving Tips | How To Reduce Bills |

    Washing at 30 degrees rather than 40 degrees can help reduce your energy usage, and if you can cut out one wash cycle per week you’ll clip £5 off your annual energy bill. 7. Be smarter about water. You can save around £25 a year by washing up in a bowl rather than using a running tap.

edge-iconRelated News
toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Chat Online